There are so many factors to consider if you are shopping for the best gaming mouse your money can get you.
In loose terms, you are looking for a gaming mouse that feels good for your grip and offers you satisfactory performance in your favourite titles with respect to the money you have invested in.
In this comprehensive list of best gaming mouse in 2020, I am going to cover every essential aspect you need to know in order to choose the best gaming mouse in 2020.
In order for you to improve the flow in your gameplay, you need to pick a mouse that fits perfectly in your hands, includes the right set of features depending on your needs and incorporates a super-strong sensor.
There is no lack of choice as I am sure you know with respect to mouse manufacturers.
Mouse models display a wide spectrum of range to choose from.
You can find gaming mouse ranging from workable cheap options to premium hardcore gaming behemoths that feature wireless charging, programmable buttons, and of course RGB.
You know, because nothing is complete without RGB.
Now I know your confusion my fellow gamer.
With so many options how will I choose and know what I want?
Don’t worry young padawan, I have been covering this question in all my previous posts in a very strategic way.
Check them out also,
- How to choose a motherboard for my next pc build?
- Which Graphics card is the best for me?
- One-Stop CPU Buying Guide.
- How to build your own PC?
Basically, if you are navigating in a sea of options in any space, including technology, if you are very clear what your need is, you are going to be fine.
The precise reason why we see so many options in the first place is needs to keep on changing with respect to time, technology and personal preferences.
So go through the above posts if you would like a detailed explanation on this.
For this current topic of choosing the best gaming mouse in 2020 here are a few things to know on the basis of which you can figure out what exactly you will be needing.
Quick Buying Tips To Choose The Best Gaming Mouse In 2020
Use all of these parameters to really understand what makes a gaming mouse a great gaming mouse.
Please understand there is no such thing as the perfect gaming mouse.
But there is such a thing called the best gaming mouse for your needs.
Go through every single points below to loosely arrive on what it is that you want.
After that I will lay out my picks on the best gaming mouse you can get in 2020.
Wireless Mouse Or Wired Mouse?
Remember those days when we had tracker ball to point the mouse on your screen?
No?. Just me?
Damn, I am getting old.
Anyhoo, those times I am sure you might have observed is gone.
Wired and wireless is where the fight is at.
Wireless mice have evolved wonderfully in the course of time, but they are not without downside.
Limited battery life still holding the number one spot(add in some RGB and then well, that’s it) followed by latency.
However, if you do want wireless mouse only then you need to look for a mouse that offers 30 hours or more battery life.
Another option that you will have to ponder upon is whether you want Bluetooth or 2.4 GHz or both.
Bluetooth devices will of course offer platform switching capacity but at the cost of latency.
You will face almost no latency issues on a 2.4 GHz but it will require a USB dongle which is quite easy to misplace or lose.
2. Optical Sensor Or Laser Sensor?
In terms of accuracy, it is known that optical mouse have an edge towards better accuracy, but laser sensor mice work seamlessly on more surfaces.
Usage experience is more or less the same in both of these options if the above limitations are accepted.
If you can’t decide on what to pick, choose a mouse with optical sensor with a higher preference to one developed by PixArt.
3. Grip Type
For this, you will have to answer the question, “What grip do you prefer?”.
It’s obviously not a very complicated thing to figure out.
Just look at how you are holding the mouse right now, if you are using a PC.
Your grip should fall in one of these categories.
- Palm Grip – If the base of your palm rests on the back of your mouse and at the same time your fingers lay on top. This grip is called the palm grip.
- Claw grip – In this grip your hand basically looks like a claw while holding your mouse. Your wrist rests on the mouse pad and your fingertips touch the edges of your mouse and the buttons. Your palm doesn’t touch the mouse body altogether in this grip.
- Fingertip Grip – In this grip, both wrist and palm don’t touch the mouse mat and are elevated at a distance off the mat. The fingertips again grip the mouse around the edges and on top of the buttons in this grip.
So just hold your mouse once and pay attention to how you hold it. Your style of gripping will help you find a mouse that is the right fit for you.
The way you hold your mouse also to a great extent depends upon the size of your hand.
Therefore, a mouse specifically designed with respect to fingertip grips will more often than not be larger than one designed for a claw or palm grip.
4.Other Technical Parameters
While the parameters described above will be more enough to select the best mouse for your needs in 2020.
You may want to understand certain technical parameters like DPI,CPI,IPS and acceleration to make sure your selection process is more refined.
Essentially the terms DPI and CPI are more or less the same marketing terms for a technical feature.
DPI has been in usage from long in print to declare how many dots per inch will be printed in 1 inch.
DPI is a measure that reflects image clarity.
CPI similarly stands for counts per inch and it represents how many dots will your mouse move for every inch it travels.
Now you may be tempted to think that higher CPI equals better mouse right?
Well, that’s not necessarily true.
The mouse performance is clearly visible when you take into account the combination of CPI and IPS.
IPS is inches per second and is a measure of the max velocity at which your sensor tracks those count in CPI.
Generally, the higher the value of IPS in combination with CPI, the better the sensor of the mouse is and therefore you can expect a better performance from the device.
Acceleration is the measure of how many G’s your mouse can endure, without losing its capacity to track effectively.
If you are rapidly moving your mouse back and forth, left and right in sudden short bursts, some mice may start flaking when they reach a particular G rating.
Best Gaming Mouse In 2020: My Picks.
Before we go in-depth and learn why I pick what I pick, let me just tell you my selections quickly.
These are well-researched picks by me and therefore, you can even directly go ahead and buy these babies right away.
Best Gaming Mouse In 2020: Individual Assessment
Alright, let’s now go ahead and look into individual models to see which is going to meet your needs.
All the mice in this list are comprehensively researched with respect to the parameters discussed above to provide the maximum gaming performance and experience.
That being said, there are of course other models out there that you may like.
If that is the case don’t shy away in mentioning those models in the comment section below and why you like them.
Here is the list of top 10 gaming mouse that you can get your hands on in 2020 for an incredible gaming experience.
Razer DeathAdder Elite
Hands Down The Best Gaming Mouse
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogramillimeterable) for gaming and creative work
- Imillimeterersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programillimeterable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
The Razer DeathAdder Elite encompasses all the needed qualities to make it the perfect eSports mice.
With its simple, elegant yet ergonomic design the Razer DeathAdder has been the go-to choice for gamers and professional creators alike.
Manufacturers have got the design so on point that the device has seen very few design changes since its conception back in 2006.
This goes ahead to show you how successful the device has been.
The most striking feature of the DeathAdder is the 16,000 DPI optical sensor, but as I mentioned by itself DPI is not the measure of quality.
But here is the incredible part.
Razer DeathAdder uses the sensor based on the PWM-3389 developed by the collaboration between Pixart and Logitech.
With firmware tweaks from Razer, resolution accuracy of 99.4% and 450 IPS, this sensor without a shred of doubt is one of the best performance sensors you can lay your hands on.
The mouse has zero lag and with Razer’s synapse software suite, Razer DeathAdder Elite for all intents and purposes will deliver flawless tracking in all your gaming scenarios.
The switches offer enticing prospects as well.
Omron has incorporated a tactile notch in the switch itself that gives them a mechanical keyboard type feel.
All of the above features, a 2-year warranty coupled with an incredible price point make Razer DeathAdder a truly mouth-watering prospect in the gaming world.
In essence, the DeathAdder Elite is a perfect pick that will fulfil the requirements of a majority of games and gamers.
It’s a simple, elegant, high-performance, precise pointing device which will work with hard and soft pads while fitting perfectly for a claw or palm grip to give you seamless gaming experience.
2. Logitech G502 Lightspeed
One Of The Nest Gaming Mouse In Top End market Segment
- High-performance design : The iconic shape that pushed the boundaries of the PC gaming mouse has evolved even further for wireless performance, a thin wall design and an internal endoskeleton structure to reduce weight and increase gaming control
- LIGHTSPEED wireless : The LIGHTSPEED ecosystem of USB wireless Logitech gaming mouse technologies are trusted by esports professionals to deliver pro-grade, ultra-fast and reliable gaming performance
- HERO 16K sensor : The HERO sensor delivers class-leading performance up to 16000 DPI, with pixel-precise performance and zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration
- 11 buttons and hyper-fast scroll wheel : Primary buttons feature metal-spring tensioning for fast, crisp actuation. Customise keybinds and macros for each game and app. Hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you speed through long documents and pages
- Tuneable weight & Colour systems : Customise the weight and balance of your gaming mouse with six adjustable weights for optimal pixel tracking, movement and targeting, and chose from the 16.8 million colours for your LIGHTSYNC RGB mouse
*pros and cons*
Logitech G502 by itself has established itself as one of the favourite picks among gamers in the top-end segment.
The latest lightspeed incarnation it seems adds another layer of performance attributes to the already great list of features the series is known for.
Staring from the feels again, G502 lightspeed offers high levels of comfort and responsiveness.
The G502 is not just your average wireless mouse but an enhanced tech encapsulating device that to a great extent takes away the battery limitations of a wireless mouse.
Equipped with the Logitech’s Powerply Continous Charging tech, The G502 can be used in wired mode, charge-discharge-recharge mode and the continuous charging mode provided it is sitting on a compatible mouse pad.
Taking the battery issues to a whole new level, inherently the new G502 needs less charging when using wirelessly, thanks to its improved battery life.
If you look at it in the light of comparison with the G703, which delivers a battery life of about 24 hours(with lighting), the new lightspeed G502 is capable of delivering battery performance twice as much hitting 48 hour time bracket in between charges.
Weighing in at just 114 gms, the G502 lightspeed packs Logitech’s next-gen HERO 16K gaming sensor to offer you excellent accuracy in your gaming experience.
Logitech G502 is your perfect top-tier gaming mouse which if your wallet permits is without any doubt one of the best gaming mice in 2020.
3. Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless
Best Gaming Mouse To get Your hands On If You Are looking For A Sky-High CPI
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- The Lightest, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate includes a 20K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilled holes
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
The all new Razer Viper Ultimate houses Razer’s new Focus+ optical sensor that raises the CPI to a massive 20,000 which is larger than any mouse you will find on this list.
The viper is incredibly accurate with an IPS rating of 650 which basically means it inherently has a high capacity to track fast movements without losing tracking accuracy.
The enormous battery life of 65+ hours makes it an ideal piece to use for lengthy gaming sessions.
The reason I am not placing this mouse a bit higher on the list is despite all the technical mojo put in the device the buttons still feel flimsy given all the other aspects.
I am not at all saying the design is bad or anything, the mouse has great weight distribution and good comfortable feel overall, it’s just that considering the high price point and CPI rating you kinda raise your expectation a bit.
With that being said, the Razer Viper Ultimate is an awesome ambidextrous gaming mouse with high precision and great battery life well worth your investment.
4. Razer Naga Trinity
Best Gaming Mouse In 2020 For MMO Games
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Dec. 2019
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogramillimeterable) for gaming
- Full Modular Customizability: 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7 and 12-button configurations
- Up to 19 Programillimeterable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
If your gaming requirement is that of MMO games, dynamic action and variety is the key.
You would want a lot of keys you can dedicate various tasks to.
The more switches, buttons and keys you have, the more resource you can allocate to the macros for discord and other similar functions and actions.
The key issue observed over time with MMO gaming mice is the restriction in grip owing to keys littered in a very specific way.
Razer it seems takes this feedback and is now providing three separate left-hand grips top choose from in its Naga Trinity line.
Razer Naga Trinity provides you with 12 swith numpad, a circular button pad with 7 switches, and the standard two-button pad.
The cherry on top is the PixArt sensor, the same one used in the Razer DeathAdder Elite for increased precision and response.
The mouse looks and feels great, with elegantly placed RGB and ergonomic pinky rest.
Some people complain that the mouse is a bit heavy, but if you are looking to get a mouse for MMOs,Naga Trinity should be your pick.
5. Steelseries Rival 3
Best Budget Gaming Mouse In 2020
- Hyper durable materials - Engineered with high-grade polymer for durability
- 60 million click mechanical switches - Guaranteed to feel crisp from the first click to the last
- TrueMove core optical gaming sensor - True 1 to 1 tracking, 8,500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35G acceleration
- Comfortable ergonomic construction - Ergonomically designed to provide comfort for intense gaming sessions
- Ideal prism lighting – Redesigned lighting provides three zones of 16.8 million beautifully crisp coloursOn-board memory: Save polling rate, keybinds, and up to five CPIs directly on the mouseCustomizable lighting effects - Create complex lightshows or keep up to date with Discord notifications
Till now we all mice in the list were all bells and whistles pricey bois.
How about a nice light on the budget mouse that will give you decent performance without compromising too much on the features.
The SteelSeries Rival 3is probably the best gaming mouse in 2020 for those who are on a budget.
I mention this in a lot of my posts and videos that budget doesn’t necessarily mean cheap.
A budget buy simply implies that you have a certain fixed amount of investment dedicated to a device.
So let’s say you just built your own pc.
The SteelSeries Rival 3 can be your pick because you invested a large chunk of money into other essential components like a graphics card or a better CPU.
Rival 3 at the time of writing is available for 29$ which should snuggly fit into your budget for a decent entry point mouse.
The CPI offered is 8,500 which in comparison is pretty low to what we saw in Viper Ultimate but for casual gamers or someone looking to get into gaming, this should be enough.
The Rival 3 is a responsive mouse owing to its 1000 Hz polling rate and for the most part of your gaming experience, you will not experience any hardware related lag.
I don’t know whether to put this aspect of the Rival 3 as a con or not but I have found some people to express some dissatisfaction towards it.
If you have used wireless mouse or mouse with braided cables in the past the 6-foot long rubber USB cable may present noticeable drag in comparison.
But I feel the customizable RGB and a comfortable grip makes up for it.
6. Razer Basilisk V2
Best Gaming Mouse For FPS/RTS
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for complete immersion and absolute control
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
For a gamer that can’t afford to have a single misstep in his gameplay the Razer Basilisk V2is a very attractive option to pick.
For a wired mouse Razer does seem to charge a premium(around 80$), but you will find solace in its high-end performance and its long term comfort.
The Razer Basilisk doesn’t hold back on its specs.
The updated sensor has improved accuracy given that it is capable of jacking its CPI up to a massive 20,000 CPI.
For gamers that crave to extract the last bit of performance from a device(overclockers I am talking to you :P), the mouse offers customizable buttons as well as the scroll wheel resistance.
Overall, if you are okay with the 80$ price mark the basilisk V2can be a worthy choice if you play a lot of FPS and RTS games.
7. Glorious Model O Minus
Best Budget Gaming Mouse In 2020 For FPS/RTS Games
- SIZE & STYLE: Ambidextrous ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [SMALL to MEDIUM] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
Talking about FPS/RTS games oriented mouse, I thought looking at how popular this genre is a budget mouse deserves a place.
I had few other options in mind but I feel the Glorious Model O Minus is probably the best fit here.
You can see the the Glorious Model O Minus as a cheaper alternative to the Razer Basilisk that we just discussed.
Of course, the cost cut will directly mean reduction in features but given the price point, the honeycomb design fits snuggly in hands and lightweight body aids in smoother movements.
Toggling through the Model O's DPI settings can be a pain plus it’s ultra-flexible can look messy due to its loose covering.
You can find many limitations of course if you compare the Model O with its highly-priced rivals of course but that wouldn’t be a fair comparison now would it?
But given the price point, the comfort and fairly good precision and smooth response offered to make the Model O minus eSports ready and can be a good pick for FPS and RTS fans.
8. Corsair Ironclaw RGB
Best Gaming Mouse Suited For Gamers With Large Hands
- Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in-game advantage
- Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to perfectly match your setup
I need to reiterate what I mentioned at the beginning of this post.
The myriad of technological devices we see all around us is a direct consequence of the varying needs consumers have.
The Corsair Ironclaw RGB for example fulfils the gaming requirements of gamers with large hands.
The device uses a modular approach in terms of design elements.
It uses smooth matte plastic for covering the body including the buttons, has sides made of rubber that makes it easy to grip, and the scroll wheel has a rubber layer as well for necessary friction and rotation.
The use of materials in different aspects of the mouse I think is done to add to the overall comfort and feel of the mouse.
And I must say it is a job well done for anyone with large hands who would want a mouse to feel cozy and grippy in their palm while gliding it over its mouse pad.
Weight can be seen as an issue but I doubt it will be a dealbreaker for many given the overall comfort and the size makes the mouse feel more significant and substantial.
The RGB is not overdone or understated and the cool thing is that the piece can be fully customized using Corsair’s iCue software.
The customization includes calibrating your mouse on the surface you want to use it on.
iCue is not the most intuitive software out there but it balances it by offering a wide range of customization options.
So if you are looking for highly responsive gaming mouse with a great design that snuggly fits your large hands.
This is it.
9.Logitech MX Master 3
Best Gaming Cum Productivity Mouse
- Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling - Remarkable speed, precision & quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with all new magspeed wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise & ultra quiet
- Comfort shape and intuitive controls - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls
- App-specific customizations - Speed up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Flow cross-computer control - Work seamlessly on three computers. Seamlessly transfer cursor, text, and files – between windows & macOS, desktop & laptop
- Works on any surface even on glass with dark field 4000 DPI sensor. It is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse – so you always hit the right Pixel
While this is a strict gaming mouse list, I take this opportunity to also introduce a mouse that I found not only help you play well but also helps you do productivity tasks.
Because in truth even if you build a computer just for gaming you will inevitably do productivity tasks too.
So if you are looking to get a mouse that can handle productivity tasks as powerfully as shooting bad guys, I want you to give Logitech MX Master 3 a serious consideration.
Impressive capacities include the introduction of an innovative electromagnetic wheel and the capability to control 3 PCs at the same time, which includes the transfer of files and images.
Trying to introduce a mouse that can handle tasks from two worlds will inevitably have its specific capabilities reduced.
But it seems the Logitech MX Master 3 is capable of bringing in the best of both worlds with small compromises.
The mouse offers per-app programmable options for its 6 buttons with a comfortable design that allows you to rest your thumbs and fingers nicely during long gaming sessions.
The mouse is capable of working on any surface, your tabletop, cloth, couch you name it.
With that said do not have high hopes when seen in the light of other niche gaming mouse discussed here.
When you broaden the application area, you are bound to see some limitations when compared with a true gaming mouse, which if you are a pro-gamer you would want.
10. Roccat Kain 202 AIMO
High Quality Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Titan click - buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click. This gives exceptional precision with every press
- Improved wheel - a mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan wheel 2.0; Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps
- Intelligent firmware - a click with the kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm
- Ergonomic shape - every part of the kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel – was finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build
- Performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the kain even during the most frantic of gaming sessions
Alright, let me now wind up this comprehensive list by mentioning one other gaming mouse that I really like and will fulfill most of your gaming expectations.
The Roccat Kain 2020 is easy to set up, has a simple design, comes with solid battery life ensuring you don’t need to plugin power too often making it ideal for long gameplays.
The sensitivity, tracking capability and accuracy of the mouse is pretty good with a 16,000 DPI sensor.
The rugged scroll wheel with its easy scroll and satisfying click deserves a special mention.
The Roccat Kain 2020 isn’t the most portable of the mouse but its anti-wear coating sure ensures that the mouse is durable.
How To Choose The Best Gaming Mouse In 2020
Okay with that we are at the end os this comprehensive list covering the best gaming mouse in 2020 that you can get your hands on.
Once again by no means is this an exhaustive list. There are many other really awesome choices that I had to reject owing to the length of the post, and the fact that the more choices you have the more confusion you may have.
But choosing less than 10 options I would have done injustice to the shear number of pointers that are available out there.
While in terms of experience building your own PC is definitely the most satisfying thing to do, choosing accessories like gaming mouse and keyboard can get a bit complicated.
The technical jargon doesn’t make the task easy of course especially for beginners.
So I will end this post on the best gaming mouse in 2020 by giving little chunks of information that you can use if you want to research further or communicate with someone who knows this stuff.
Although, I have shared the info at the beginning of this post a little refresher shouldn’t hurt right.
- Higher DPI will signify how sensitive and accurate your mouse is.
- A mouse with high polling rates, measured in hertz, ensures that your mouse will have faster response times.
- And the last bits you need to be aware of is ergonomics (particularly if you are left-handed) and of course RGB if you are into the BLING.
With that last bit of information, I request your permission to take leave.
Take great care of yourselves and I will see you in the next one.